Brooklyn Boot Skirt – Midi and Knee Length Woven Skirt Pattern for Women
Brooklyn Boot Skirt is a classy, classic silhouette skirt sewing pattern in two lengths perfect for pairing with boots or any shoes at all for year-round wear.
Features and options include:
- Just-below-knee length or a just-below-calf length, both with a flattering a-line shape.
- Paneled construction with optional flat felled seams and full flat-felled seam tutorial included.
- Pull on elasticated waist that is easy to sew and easy to wear.
- Choice of wide or narrow waistband.
- Choice of skirt that sits at natural waist or lowered waist.
- Huge pockets with clean, all-seams-enclosed construction.
Sizes included: Women’s 0 through 24 fitting hips from 34″ [86.5cm} to 55″ [134.5cm].
Recommended Experience: Beginner to Advanced Beginner. Very easy to sew!
Your Brooklyn Boot skirt pattern PDF includes layered printing option and A0 “copy shop” sized pattern in addition to the print-at-home version. Measurements are given in imperial and metric.
You will receive your maxi skirt pattern as a PDF instant download upon purchase, and you will need Adobe Reader to view it and regular 8.5” x 11″ or A4 printer paper and a printer for printing the patterns. No paper copy of the pattern will be mailed.